Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wasn't as good as I'd hoped..

So I watched Insiduous last night.. I was expecting it to be the most scary movie I have ever seen. Well, I'm obsessed with horror movies, and have seen tons, and that was not the scariest I've ever seen. It wasn't that scary at all, actually. Maybe the first 20 minutes were scary, but after they brought in Lin Shaye, the whole movie got ruined. After I have seen her in King Pin and Boat Trip, I cannot take her seriously at all. I just picture her wiggling her tongue and she just grosses me out. Her best part in this movie was when she got killed!(Not that I want her to die in real life, or anything) And the whole "Lipstick Demon" thing was so dumb looking, it wasn't even scary. It looked like something out of a cartoon. My brother told me that it was one of the scariest movies he's ever seen and said once I watched it, it would keep me from sleeping for a few nights, but it didn't. It was pretty much a remake of the first Poltergeist movie.. same concept really.

They really could have had a great scary movie going on, if they kept doing what they were doing the first 20 minutes.. but nope, they ruined it.

Anyways, I finished my articles for Composition Magazine. I'm quite happy with them and can't wait for Issue 3 to come out. This is the first Sims 3 magazine I have been apart of, and Issue 3 is the first Issue I'll be in. You can find a link to Composition Magazine's website on the left of this page, if you care to take a look!


I didn't get to work on my desk this weekend, because I need help getting it out of the corner it is in in my basement, and my parents didn't feel like helping me. They also are the ones that have to buy the sandpaper and paint, and they didn't want to go out and buy it, they gave no reason, but I guess it is okay because I was pretty lazy this weekend. Maybe later this week I'll get it done.

I'm going to see Harry Potter 7.2 next weekend. I can't wait! I love Harry Potter. I would have gone this weekend right when it came out, but I really hate crowded theatres and it's probably going to be crowded for that movie until at least Wednesday. I guess I can wait a little longer. I jsut wish it wasn't over. :( Hahah!

Well, off to play the Sims and go on the forums! :)

1 comment:

  1. i know! :( it liked the feeling knowing that there was always another movie coming out or book coming out, but now its over, and no more :(

    ReplyDelete