Friday, July 15, 2011

I am very excited!

So I have this old desk in my basement that looks rustic and stuff.. and I've wanted to paint it white for a while now and put it in my room. So this weekend I am finally going to paint it, but instead of painting it white, I am going to be painting it a pale blue! I am so excited. I am also going to be repainting my dresser and side table white.. because tehy have gotten ruined over the years. I have had them since I was like.. 8 but I don't care because they are the vintage looking style that I love. I think I am going to paint the knobs on them a pale blue, as well. Gosh I am so excited. I have watched so many design shows where they take old furniture and refurbish it, and I've always wanted to do it myself, but never have, until this weekend! Woooot! I will post pictures. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment