Sunday, July 24, 2011

New design!

I changed up my blog quite a bit. I'm still tweaking stuff and trying to figure out some clever things to titles stuff and trying to get a hang of this wesbite. I've had it for so long, and I still don't know how to do a lot of things! I need to start exploring more. How do you like it? If you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them.

I really want to learn how to make my own background, instead of having to use the ones that Blogger gives. I'm just not that good at creating websites. :P

I should put more stuff that reflect who I am. Hmmmm

Anyways, suggestions welcome, please! :)

2 comments:

  1. it looks cool, but that font blends in with the backgrowund a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I noticed that! I didn't want it to be black.. but I guess I'll have to make it either black, or a dark brown so people can see it. :P

    I'm going to do some more to it, once I figure out what I want.

    ReplyDelete