Monday, July 25, 2011

Agh, new patch!

I'm debating on whether or not I should download the new patch. Everytime I download the patch, it messes something up. And the Mods or whoever is supposed to be able to help with game mess ups don't know how to fix it, and fellow Simmers have to figure it out themselves. That is crappy Customer Service. When Simmers have to figure out resolutions to problems, and not the people that made the game, that tells you something about the creators. Blahhhh, I guess I'll just wait until I see what other people have to say about the patch. I don't really want my game to mess up more than it already is, especially since I am apart of a Sim magazine, and request team(that I really need to get back to).

Oh, and I want a new name for my blog.. if you look at the left of my blog.. you will find a poll with several options. So go vote! :D If you choose "Other (Tell singgoutloudx!), post your idea in a comment on this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment