Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another terrible movie..

Okay, maybe not terrible. I just got done watching I Am Number Four, it wasn't horrible, but it definitely wasn't good. It was just alright. It was super boring and dragged on until the last half hour! I thought there was going to be way more action, but nope. Bits and peices during, and then the last thirty minutes. Seriously, movies now-a-days are getting worse and worse.


Well, as for Goth Manor, mentioned in my last post, it will not be getting done today, as I got busy after I wrote that last post. It will either be up tomorrow, or wednesday! I PROMISE.

Well, off to bed. It's 12:30am and I have sleep problems so won't fall asleep until like 3am :( I have to help my brother move back into the house tomorrow. Bleggghh, I do get to meet his boyfriend for the first time, even though they've been dating for 8 months! Haha, I'm excited/nervous!

Good night! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment