Tuesday, July 26, 2011

OMGGG

Okay, so Jeff, the manager at Red Manog(the place I had an interview at last Weds), called me today. THE ONE DAY THAT I AM NOT AT HOME, HE DECIDES TO CALL! And of course, I gave him my home number instead of my cell.. because I figured I'd be at home like always. UGHHH. Well anyways, no place ever calls you back after an interview, unless they wanna hire you, or set up another interview. So I either got the job, or got another interview! YAY! :D So, I called Red Mango, and of course, Jeff got off work already. So the chick that answered the phone said she'll call Jeff and give him my number and have him call me. Hopefully I hear back soon! I'm so nervous/excited. How coool would it be to get a job after the first interview you've ever had in your entire life?! AWESOME.



So.. I haven't been motivated to play the Sims lately, and I really just want my birthday to come so I can go shopping. If I get a job, I won't have a lot of time to play Simmies, especially when school starts. :0

Well, off to freak out and stare at my phone some more. :P

1 comment: