Sunday, July 24, 2011

Town Life Stuff

I just realised Town Life Stuff comes out 3 days before my brithday. I don't know if I really want it. I mean.. I'd like to have all EPs and SPs, jsut because Ilike to have them all.. but it doesn't look that great, and I don't think it is worth the 20 or 30 dollars (can't remember which cost it is).. Hmmm.. maybe I'll get Outdoor Living instead? Help me decide! Blahh

Also, please take the time to take my poll on the left side of my blog. I'd really appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. ill probably buy it, i may wait until it goes on sale though, ill definately preorder pets because off the limited edition stuff, town life looks cool but idk, just more stuff, i like modern but i wish we could get some more traditional windows and doors (esp. tradition front doors, i wish they could add more stuff to build mode because they always seem to overlook the fact that a lot of their money comes from us mainly builders haha) idk for you to choose between the two because outdoor living really wasnt that great, its kind of annoying because my sim always walks outside at 2 in the morning gets food out of his outside kitchen fridge and brings it inside to use the stove haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahh, I guess I'm not going to get any Stuff Packs until I have a job, unless they look absolutely amazing. I only have HELS, and that was a while back and I don't like it at all. But I am DEFINITELY getting Pets. I won't be getting the Limited Edition, because my parents won't preorder it for me.. but I will be getting it when it gets released.

    Thanks for your feedback! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbOZIEVeKfk

    ok i want this now :) haha

    ReplyDelete