Friday, July 22, 2011

Some updates

Well, I know I said I would have Goth Manor from Sims 2 up a few days ago, but I'm just really lazy and don't feel like finishing it right now. Hahahh. I will have it done SOON though, I promise. I just need to get motivation. Also, I'm really too excited to start my new idea, so there is another reason why I won't finish Goth manor.

My next build, which I probably will start right after I finish this post, is going to be a Southern style Colonlial. (I know, another colonial! I'm sorry, but I just love the style of colonials) There is going to be 3 dormers, as well! I haven't uploaded a house with dormers yet, I don't think, so this'll be a first for those people who download my lots! :D I'm quite excited. I am going to spend a lot of time on this house, so don't expect to see it for 1-2 weeks.

I haven't played the Sims since like.. last weekend, so I'm proud of myself. I needed a little break from being in my room on the computer.. Spend too much time up here!

Well, off to start building my Southern Colinal. I'm sooo excited! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment