Sunday, July 24, 2011

I've been working on a Southern Colonial and I've got the structure finished and have a few finishing touches ion the exterior.


I'm quite happy with how it is looking. I am just stuck on the interior. I have all of the walls up and know which rooms are going to be which, I just have no inspiration what-so-ever right now. Maybe I should wait a few days so I can watch a lot of HGTV to get some inspiration.


I was going through my pictures and found this one:


Everytime I see that pop up, I giggle. I know pretty much everyone is going to get that message, but I don't care, it's funny. :P

Oh, and guess what! My birthday is on Friday. :D I'll be 17. I'm so excited.

I've got a poll on the right side of my blog under the Followers section. It is asking if I should continue recreating houses from the Sims 2. I've noticed lately that a bunch of people have started doing this, and I don't know if I should bother going on with it. So, if you could please take the time to vote, I'd really appreciate it.

Well, off to browse the forums and work on making my blog pretty! :)

2 comments:

  1. that house looks awesome!!!!!!!! and im kind of the same way except i just dont like to furnish houses and i can do the outside but then i lose interest haha :)

    and i think you should continue the sims 2 houses because you really try on them to keep everything the same unlike other ones and you are a very respected builder so people will most likely choose yours over others offered :) and happy early birthday (hey maybe for your bday your maybe future boss will call you with good news) haha

    good luck on the blog! it want a new background on mine but i dont know what to make it haha :)

    oh one more thing, its kind of off topic but when do you start school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. :D Yeah, I sometimes lose interest if I spend too much time on a house .I have like 5 houses with nor that are just the shell, and I don't feel like finishing them.

    Maybe I'll continue with the Sims 2 houses, but I don't know how often I'll get them done. They aren't on my top priority anymore, like they were when I first started last year.

    Thanks for the early birthday wish! :) That would be an awesome birthday gift, to get a job at Red Mango, the most delishious Frozen Yogurt place on the planet.

    If you go into Template Designer, and then click on Background, they have TONS of different choices, and a lot of them are really cool.

    I start school on August 24 I think. That's what it has been for the past 9 years that I've lived here..but it could have changed.

    ReplyDelete