Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Hilligan Heir! :D

James Michael Hilligan II



Traits: Genius, Excitable, Clumsy, Virtuoso, Neurotic
Favorites: Soul music, Cheesesteak, and the color Grey
Sign: Scorpio
LTW: One Sim Band
Skills: Athletic, Guitar, Piano, Bass, and Drums

Though James enjoys playing all the instruments, he plans on starting a band, and will be the drummer.
He is very excited to visit France, his mother’s home country. He wants to travel to China, as well, to meet the perfect Chinese woman for him to start a family with. He hopes that she will want to take over his mothers gardening and Nectar making hobbies, and keeping over his mother’s garden.
What he enjoys most is just going in his basement, and playing music.
He isn't planning on continuing what his father has started, which is name all of his sons after him.


James Michael Hilligan I has turned into an Elder. :(
He plans on retiring in a few days as a Superstar Actor.
He is a Five Star Celebrity and is excited to spend time with his kids while he still has the chance.



This is Amelie Hilligan. She is one of the children of James Michael I and Colette Hilligan. She just turned into a teenager. :)


Sidenotes:
I'm really enjoying playing the Sims lately. I really really like World Adventures. I don't know why so many people don't like it. I find it very fun, and it gives me a challenge, which I never had before I got WA.

No comments:

Post a Comment