Saturday, January 1, 2011

It's a New Year..

I know, I'm a bit late, but Happy New Year to everyone. I am so late 'cause I'm really not all that excited. I don't know, just not feeling the New Year. I mean, 2010 was terrible for me, so I hope at least this year could be better. Who knows though, right?

Well I'm trying to play my Legacy, but I'm ALREADY bored. The first Sim to the 3rd generation is just about to be born, and I'm bored. This always happens when I'm at this stage in the Legacy. But, hopefully I can continue this one. I've never finished a Legacy before. And no, they didn't celebrate, 'cause I was watching Supernatural with my dad and brother when it because the New Year.

I've been really into the music I used to listen to about 2 years ago. The ending of my Sophomore year(I'm about to start second semester of my junior year), I got sucked into mainstream. But, lately I've been listening to metal and rock again. I kinda miss my old self. I used to be a lot less girly, and I was just some punk girl. Ahhhh, oh well. It's coming back hahah :D

Ugh, I married a sorta not great looking Sim, with another not great looking Sim. Does this mean they will have GREAT looking Sim babies? I hope so, so I can have a good looking heir. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. LOL. Okay, I'm done for now. Byebyee. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment