Saturday, January 1, 2011

Grrrrrr..

So, James Michael Hilligan III met his perfect Egyptian woman. She moves in, they become boyfriend and girlfriend..blah blah blah. He asks her to marry him, expecting her to say yes.. well, she said no. Now James has the Rejected Proposal moodlet. Maybe he should just find someone else.. she hurt him bad... hmm... maybe her sister, Tala? I think so! >:) That'll show her..

Edit: Okay, nevermind. When James broke up with her.. this sad music started playing. I felt bad. So I think I'm gonna make him make up with her and hopefully be happy with her again. Ahhh, blalhlahlmaghjag.

EditEdit: Errrgghh, so when I go to try and get them back together, neither of them can do Romantic interactions. And their friendship bar is all the way up! And they can do friendly interactions. Ughhh, can Ex's not do Romantic interactions anymore without one of them getting mad or whatever? Blahhh :(

Update: Okay, so they are now married. Woooot. hahah, I was scared for a second there!

No comments:

Post a Comment