Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Haven't posted in a while..

Yeah, so I haven't posted in a while. Keep forgetting about my blog. But, I put blogspot at the top of my browser, so I will see it everytime I'm on the internet, and I'll update more.

I've been building a lot, so everyone should check out my studio on the Sims 3 website.

And.. the website is like..down for maintainance or something right now, which is really annoying, cause I just uploaded a new lot yesterday, and I wanna see if anyone liked it. Buuuut yeah, if the website is working for you right now, go check the stuff outtt. :)

I'm on Christmas break right now.. and I really don't feel like going anywhere. I mean, I will every once in a while, but I'm just toooo lazy. Maybe I'll make quite a few lots this break for all you people who actually download my stufff.

I'm kinda mad that the item that got featured has more downloads than anything else in my studio, and it isn't even the best item in my studio. Grrrrr

But yeah, not really sure what to write at this moment, so byyebyee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment