Thursday, December 23, 2010

So I'm completely bored today. I don't even feel like playing the Sims. I made a founder to a Legacy yesterday, but I can't seem to get the motivation to play. All I did was move him onto a lot, give him some furniture, and get him a job. I reallly want a new EP or SP, so my game can be a little more different. I'm bored with it. :0

Today really sucks. I said I was bored, but it is because nothing at all is interesting me. Not just the Sims, but EVERYTHING. I don't know why. It's like nothing seems fun to do anymore. I just want Christmas to come so I can actually have something to do that is fun, like opening gifts and spending time with my family. Maybe I should go get ready.. like shower, and get dressed. Do my hair and makeup. Maybe I feel so crappy right now because I look like crap. Plus, getting ready is something to do, and I enjoy making myself pretty. LOL. Maybe I'll even get some motivation to play the Sims. IDK, maybe I should actually go hang out with my friends, which is what a normal teenager would do right? Not just sit in my house and play the Sims, or just be on the internet, or lay on their couch in the PJs without getting ready or showering 'till the nighttime. Oh who am I kidding? I am no where close to being a normal teenager. Ugh, I wish I had more things that interested me. Not even hanging out with friends interests me very often. None of my friends have that much in common with me, so it's not fun being around them all the time. I think seeing them in school is enough. Man, that's mean, but it's true. I should start looking for more hobbies other than playing the Sims, being on the internet, and blogging to random people that I probably will never ever meet in my life. Ahhhh, I'm rambling..

Well, that's all. I don't know why I am sharing all of that, but I guess that is what a blog is: sharing your inner thoughts. And those are mine as of this moment.

I'm gonna go get ready, just 'cause, even though I am not going to go do anything. Hm.... I need to find things that interest me before I waste my life sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment