Monday, March 12, 2012

Whoa

Sorry about the last two posts. I was going a little crazy, huh? Hahah

Anyways, I think I might try and build something today since the graphics on the laptop are pretty good and I don't need the sound to build. I want to try a modern, but I guess we'll just see how that turns out.

I wish it wasn't 5:42pm already. I wanted to go to bed really early tonight!

I also wish I didn't work tomorrow, because I know I'm gonna want to finish the house tomorrow, but I won't have time. I guess I'll just have to wait until Wednesday. I'm happy though, because I have Friday off of both of my jobs, so I will be able to play late (yeah yeah, I'm gonna play the Sims on a Friday night instead of go out).

Okay, well I'm gonna look for inspiration, then start building! Who knows, maybe I'll be on such a roll that I'll finish the house tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment