Sunday, March 11, 2012

I should go see a doctor

I'm a fucking psycho.

I totally freak out about everything.

In school, in architecture class, my friend that sits next to me asks me for help sometimes, and I can't even watch him do anything because he does absolutely nothing the way I do stuff, which makes me have terrible anxiety so I can't even help him. I have to take his mouse and do it for him because I'll totally start to freak out.
Same goes with the Sims. I can't watch people play, because no one does stuff like me and I freak the fuck out.

My phone freezes constantly and I seriously punch my fucking phone or I like scream. Like what the fuck.

My computer is being a stupid peice of shit, and by the looks of my last post, I was freaking the fuck out.

I get serious anxiety about everything and it's fucking crazy. It makes me want to cry or just punch the fuck out of something/someone. I can never handle anything.

I guess I should go see someone about my anxiety and hopefully get helped and find out how to control it and not get so freaked out. It is ridiculous how bad my anxiety it. Like omg.

No comments:

Post a Comment