Saturday, March 10, 2012

This is fucking ridiculous

So I got Showtime, and I installed it. It installed just fine, and then Origin said it needed to install. It clicked okay, and then it said "Could not connect - Origin cannot update with out internet connnection". I didn't think anything of it, so I open my launcher and my game needs to patch. I patch it just fine, and then it says "Cannot connect to origin" I didn't care. Just hit the big play button.

I get into my game, and I try to log in. I type in my username and password CORRECTLY and it says incorrect username or password, try again. I keep trying, same thing. It worked great on the website in internet explorer but not my game? Annoying. So I play with out it. OMG Graphics are terrible, entire computer lags when game is running, game is terrible. Ugh.

Skipping -

I try to open origin, and the same thing pops up as before. It needs to be updated but I can't update it. THE INTERNET IS CONNECTED. WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON,

I didn;'t spend 50 dollars on a game that I can't play. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK. I don't fucking understand. Then I contact an EA advisor and they're fucking idiots and don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

EA is seriously fucking idiots right now. Maybe the game graphics and performance is my computer not being good enough, but the origin shit is just fucking ridiculous. Like what the fuck.

So there will not be any uploads from me for a long time because technology fucking sucks. Like the grass in my game won't even fucking load, it looks ridiculous. my game never looked like that before Showtime was installed. My graphics were actually very good, so why would ONE MORE GAME make them look like fucking shit?! Who fucking knows. Probably won't be getting a new computer for a while since I am going tos ave for an 18gb ram laptop and those are fucking expensive. I swear to fucking god like what the fuck. I am so fucking pissed off if you can't tell.

Okay, I guess I'm done ranting.

Just kidding.
The people on the forums fucking suck. They don't know how to help anyone like, at least comment and say if you've heard of the fucking problem or not. And they suck more than just in the helping department, they don't post anything interesting, or anything good. Like I swear the is like 10 people that are actualy interestsing. Sorry if I sound like a total bitch, I'm just in an extremely bad mood right now and I will probably end up deleting this post later but whatever.

I just want my fucking game to work if I'm gonna spnd 50 dollars on it.
OMFG

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry. :(

    There's just never a perfect balance, is there? There always has to be something to ruin the anticipation.

    ReplyDelete