Monday, January 23, 2012

Real life stufff

So some real life stuff. Tomorrow starts my first day of my last semester of high school. Its pretty crazy! These 3 and a half years of high school have flown by, and its pretty scary. Its starting to feel like its really happening. Real life starts so soon and its crazy! My parents are kinda scared too because I'm their youngest kid. Ahhh, I'm so nervous. As much as I hate high school, its going to suck because once I graduate, its gone forever. Ah man hahha. I need to get a job so I can start saving for school! Blahhhhh this sucks. I kinda hope this semester goes slow, because first semester went so fast.

But omg! So I've had a D in french since like the second week of school, and I needed to get at least a 77 on the final. Well our grades were posted online last night, when I scrolled to my french grade and saw a C next to it, I was about to cry. I literally had tears forming in my eyes! Haha. I wads so freaking happy. Like...I've been working so hard for the past two months to bring my grades up because they were really bad at the beginning of the year, and I was especially struggling in french, which is why I'm happen with a C. I finished this semester with three As, two Bs and one C. I'm so proud of myself! I'm really going to try this last semester. I've never gotten straight As, and probably won't in high school$ I could if it weren't for french, but I don't think I'm going to finish with and A in french 4. Its too freaking hard. But I'm hoping for a B!

I'm excited and nervous for college. I wish my parents would like...talk to me about it, but they haven't, ever. All my friends think its strange that they haven't and they say their parents always talk to them about it. :/ and my oldest brother moved out 3 weeks ago to the city, so I never see him anymorem and he's always either at school or at work so I can't even text/call him. Its always really late when I can, but I always have school so I can't stay up late. But when I have talked to him about school, he said he'll help me with everything since our parents haven't even helped him so they won't help me. Ahhh thank good ness for him!

Welll, enough about real life. This is for sims. I didn't play at all even though I have had 5 days of schoolm all I did was clean up my game and now I just have one game. I'll play this week! I swear. Hahah I miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment