Monday, January 2, 2012

I've been playing lately...

(Well I am very pissed because I just typed like a five paragraph post, and then my Blackberry's delete button deleted the whole thing instead of just 2 letters! Oh my gosh!)

Anyways, I've been playing the Sims lately. I think I played last Monday, pretty much all day. Then pretty much all day Thursday-yesterday! My parents bought be 2 out of the 3 stuff packs I don't have for Christmas, so I felt obligated to play, but I just can't get into it. Its fun for a few hours and then I have to force myself to play. I think it has to do with the fact that I have to go back to school on Wednesday, so I don't want to waste my last 2 days of break on the computer. I hope that is what it is.

Maybe I will start to get into it more once I graduate in June! I cannot wait to get out of high school! Hopefully fitting some Simming time will be eeasier once I am in college and I won't feel like I am wasting time. And since I will be in more Architecture classes, it will give me motivation to build in the Sims.

Anyways, I really wish I had people to talk to about the Sims. Even though I don't currently enjoy playing, I still enjoy talking about the hame, because I still love it. I like the idea of the Sims 3 forums, but pretty much all of the cool people have gone and I lost contact with them. I guess blogging about it will have to do. I really want to start blogging more. I know, I know, I've said this several times before, and have probably said this too, but I really do want to start more. I used to update once or twice daily, and now its once a month, maybe every two months.

Its kind of hard to blog about it though when no one interacts with my blog, and I don't really have any game updates because I don't rreally play.

Well actually, here is an update: I made a man names Riley Norgrove, he married a woman named Hailey Shepherd(in the town that came with Pets), and the had a baby girl named Helena. Riley adopted a unicorn and named it Twilight. Then adopted another horse named...Domino I believe and they had a foal named Sandy. Now Hailey passed on, Riley is an elder, and Helena had an unplanned daughter named ... Oh gosh I cannot remember her name. Oh yes, her name is Hanna Marie, and her father is Juston Melvin. Now Helena is a single mother, with no job, and rides her horse Sandy in competitions to make money and her father is at level 9 of the Business career. Hanna has never met her father, and probably won't, and Helena is hoping to meet a nice man and get married before her father passes, which most likely won't happen, but who knows!

I have no idea when I will play the game next, but if anything exciting happens, I will post about it.

2 comments:

  1. This is depressing, but I understand every word you mean. You'll get back into it, don't doubt yourself. Once a Simmer, always a Simmer. And BTW, I read your blog, so yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't realize how much I typed, but maybe that's why my thumbs felt like they were going to fall off! Haaha

    Well thanks! I just remembered I have finals on like the 14-17 and I think I only have 2 finals instead of 6 so I'll have some simming time! :)

    Thanks for reading my blog! I'm going to try to post more! :)

    ReplyDelete