Thursday, January 5, 2012

I found out 2 cool things yesterday!

1. In my environmental science class, I found out we're making a like..city and it has to be eco friendly (obviously not literally). We have to explain like how each building would be eco friendly if it were real. She said we could use a computer program to make it, which mean I'm going to use Sims! :D

2. When I was talking to my friend, asking what she was going to use, she said Legos. I told her I was going to use Sims. She said "I was going to use that, but I don't know yet!" And I was like "wait, do you play Sims 3?" She said "yes" and I was like "all the time?" And she says "yes! I'm addicted!"

This is the first time I've ever known someone that plays it as much as I do! I was so happy!

2 comments:

  1. I did. She said she has an account, but never uses it unless she is downloading things. i should tell her she shouldn't download from the exchange. :0 I wish she used the site, and had a blog, but I don't think she is as addicted as us, she just plays it as much. Hahha

    ReplyDelete