Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm going to be so behind.

We're making our dream home in my architecture class, and we've been working on it for quite some time now, And I liked it at first, but now I absolutely hate it. I don't know what I'm going to do because if I start over, I'm not going to have as much time as I would if I just kept with the one I have.

I'm pretty good using the prgram, so if I start over, I could probably get the new one done to the point I'm at in class by tomorrow, as long as I get all of the dimensions and everything correct by tomorrow. Hmmm hopefully my teacher will be fine with it. He likes me, so yeah... I'll post pictures of both of these sometime soon.

I think the program we are using is the reason I'm not enjoying building in the Sims as much anymore. I'm so used to this architecture program(autoCAD), that it is making it weird to build in Sims.

Okay, enough about this. I'm in psych class right now, and we're about to take some interesting notes. I should pay attention instead of doing this. Haha toodles!

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

No comments:

Post a Comment