Tuesday, November 15, 2011

The forums..

I wanna become apart of the simming community again. During the summer before I a job, I was on the forums allll the time, and made a lot of awesome friends. Then I hardly ever went on. I've going on every now and then for the past month, and all those people I used to talk to, have stopped coming on. I feel like the people in the simming community have changed and were a lot better last year. It's like extra boring now. Never anything cool in the GD, and barely anything good in the Crewative Corner. I hope no one gets offended..not that anyone reads my blog anywayyss.

Blahh long ramble, time to eat my Chipotle, YUM!

OH, and I'll hopefully work on the new WIP tomorrow after school if I have the motivation, we have early release. :)

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

2 comments:

  1. :0 Yay, I for real thought no one read it. Cause I have like.. 14 followers and never get any comments. Hahah, thanks. :D I appreciate it. :D

    ReplyDelete