Saturday, November 5, 2011

First time!

My Sim Elissa just gave birth to triplets! And she had 2 girls and 1 boy! That's the first time I had that happen without going to a doctor and doing the whole sex of the baby, eat opposite fruit thing! :D I didn't know that could happen. Yayy. So now my Sims Elissa and Kellan Pearson have 5 children. Here they are in order from oldest to youngest: October(girl), Grant(boy), Amena(girl), Olivia(girl), and Quintin(boy). I was really hoping their 5th child would be a boy because Quintin means "Fifth" in Latin. :D

I'll post pictures when I get back home. My mom, brother, his friend and I are going to this town called Long Grove. It's really cute and old timey. I am excited. :D But I also can't wait to get home and play the Sims some more. Hahha, I'm so lame. Anyways, ta ta for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment