Tuesday, July 3, 2012

New design

I re-designed my blog yesterday. I'm really digging it! :)

Anyways, I am gonna start a new house tomorrow when I get home from work! I was gonna start today when I got home from work, but then my family started being psychos like always, so that didn't happen. Seriously want to get out of this house. Once I'm 18, they're not gonna be telling me what to do. Ugh 25 days seems too long.

Ahhh, sorry for the little r/l rant. I kind of have an idea of the type of house I want to design. I really need to spend more time on it that I did with the last one. I really did not spend much time decorating and it turned out worse than I thought it was when I was looking at it in my game. Blah But whatever, the next one will be better. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment