Friday, July 13, 2012

Guess what I found!

So yesterday at work, I was taking out the garbage, and in the dumpster I find an ottoman/bench in it. A leg on it was broken, but definitely fixable. Our store is right next to a country type furniture store, so I'm guessing that is where it came from. Well I am almost done fixing the leg, so all I have left is to paint it. I may or may not reupholster it. It has a tan fabric with black specks on it. It kinda goes with my bedroom, but I'm not sure  yet. The only reason I don't want to reupholster it is because it has this really unique style nail head trim and I won't be able to salvage those if I reupholster it. I guess I'll have to wait and see how it looks once I paint the legs.

I will post before and after pictures once I am done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment