Saturday, October 15, 2011

I'm back! For real, this time.

Hopefully I can actually stick to that. I really have been wanting to be active again, but things just keep coming up. I've been super tired from school and work, now I'm sick! Blech. But, it is becoming, and I work at a frozen yogurt shop.. so obviously I am going to get less hours, which means more free time! I have a few house ideas that I really want to get started on, because I haven't made a new creation in quite some time!

Well, hopefully I can get back into the Sims community. I've gone on the forums every so often, and I haven't seen any of the people that I would talk to during the summer.. so it might be kind of strange to be in there. Seemed kinda boring when I would go in there..

Keep on checking for new things! I'll announce. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment