Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

It's Halloween! Yayy. But I don't want October to be over. It's my favorite month of the year. I wish I was going Trick or Treating... but I didn't even get a costume. My brother told me I could use his Fox stuff, but all we have is ears, a tail and makeup.. so I don't have a shirt. I also could be a nerd, because I have stuff that could make that, but I feel like there is too many nerds out there. ugh.

I wish I did the Halloween showcase.. but it is kinda too late, since it is over tomorrow. I really wanna play the Sims too, but my room is a mess, and I'll get disgusted being there, and am too lazy to clean it right now. I hope to have new creations coming soon, but I am not going to promise that.

I'm really not looking forward to people starting to TTrick or Treat. Everytime my door bell rings, my dogs go CRAZY and bark so loud and it's ridiculous.. every 5 minutes it's BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK. It's annoying, blahhhh.

Anyways, that's all I have to say right now. Have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment