Monday, February 21, 2011

Stupid updates!

EVERY time I want to play the Sims after not playing awhile, EA releases a new patch. The patches ALWAYS screw my game up for weeks, which makes me not be able to play. Next time a new update is released, I will NOT be installing it, because all I want to do is play my game, not have to figure out how to fix my game after installing the new effing patches. They freakin' suck. Seriously, EA, fix all of your problems, or people will stop buying your CRAP! I am SO angry right now. I want to play my game, but no, the patch keeps getting an error each time it installs. And I bet in a few minutes the patch will install, but then the game won't open. I will probably be getting an error message like always when I open the launcher. I am SO freakin' sick of these stupid updates. Why not just put the updates inside the new EPs/SPs, instead of having us have to download them into our game without those new stupid EPs/SPs and mess up out game. OMG OMG OMG OMG. I want to play! I was so excited to play, and now I can't because of EA's new stupid update. Ughhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment