Monday, February 28, 2011

Did not want to have to do this..

My game was running perfectly fine.. Then I downloaded the Story Progression Mod by Twallan. I saw nothing new with my game, so I deleted the Mods folder. Then, my Sim's birthday comes.. and nothing happens with them. No one could help me on the Sims website. All of their suggestions did no help. Now.. I'm backing up my files.. and uninstalling the Sims. I will reinstall. I hope that the update installs successfully. . but who knows. it hardly ever works. I really hope that my Sims game will be runnnning good with it being a brand new, clean game.

I don't know if it was the Mod that messed up my game, but I will not be installing any more mods ever again, or any CC(didn't ever use it in the first place)..

All I wanted to do to day was play.. but now, my Sims game always gets messed up when I want to play it the most..

No comments:

Post a Comment