Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Going Back

So I decided to install my Sims 2 base game to my computer.
I have all of the expansions and stuff packs for it, but I don't think I have enough room for all of them... Hhaah, since the Sims 3 takes up so much space.
I am going to get all of the house plans from it. Well not all, but quite a bit. It's going to be like how I do my Easy To Follow House Plans. I have a small grid pad that I have all of the house plans in, and then I put them on the website. So that is how I am going to get the houseplans from the Sims 2.
Once I get them, I am going to take pictures of the lots.
After that! I am going to build those houses in the Sims 3 and hopefully upload some. I can't wait!
Comment if there is a house you would like me to get the plan for.

No comments:

Post a Comment