Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sims 3 Spirit Month Competition!

I'm not sure if anyone else has done this, but I want to start my own. :)
Some high schools have Spirit Week for Homecoming and stuff. I thought.."why not do a Sims 3 Spirit type thing?".
I know nothing special is going on for the Sims 3 right now, but I just thought it would be fun to see who could come up with the best stuff.

Monday, May 3rd, 2010
Crazy Hat Day
Try to get the craziest hat for your Sim!

Tuesday, May 11th, 2010
Tacky/Crazy Day
Have the craziest or tackiest outfit on your Sim!

Wednesday, May 19th, 2010
Celebrity Day
Don't change facial structure, or skin tone. Just dress your Sim up as their favorite celebrity, and you can change their hair tone. But not their eyebrows or anything, it could just be like them wearing a wig or something.

Thursday, May 27th, 2010
Nerd Day
Have your Sim be as nerdy as possible!

Friday, May 31st, 2010
Sims 3 Colors Day
Have your Sims consist of these 3 colors in any shades: Green, Blue, and White.
Go all out!

Voting for the winner of each Assignment will take place right after they are turned in.
Ex: On Monday, May 3rd, right when everyone turns in their Sim with the crazy hat, voting will start. Voting will end on Monday May 10th, the day before your next Sim is due.
That's how it will be each time.

I know it is a very short deadline until the first assignment is due, but it's just a hat! Shouldn't take very long. Oh! And the deadline for the last assignment is short too, but I don't think it's too hard to put those colors together. And I think you'll do good no matter what!

When creating and turning in the assignments:
You can use custom content!
Take pictures of your Sims OUTSIDE of CAS.
Have fun with this. :)

There will only be 5 contestants for this month until all of the assignments are turned in.
It all depends on how people like this competition if I will do it again.
If I don't get any one to enter by May 3, I will either just not do this, or change the dates.

Contestants:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Turn In Assignments Here:
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/0/195993.page#2382273



No comments:

Post a Comment