Friday, September 14, 2012

Strange rumbling...

I keep hearing strange rumbling at night time. It is like very faint, non stop thunder. I try to hear it during the day, but I just think it is; a little too loud outside. But this one time, maybe a week ago, it kept hearing LOUD booms. Booms that shook my whole house. They almost sounded like thunder, but not totally. And it was sunny outside, and the clouds that were in the sky did not look like storm clouds.

So last night I was laying in bed, and I heard those distant rumbles again. NON STOP. And yeah, it was raining earlier that night, but then what explains the noises on other nights that it is completely clear outside. So I searched it up and people keep saying stuff about apocolypse and meteors that are gonna shower all over the earth. Lol, I don't believe that, but I just wanna know what they really are, but no trustworthy sites were posting anything about it. UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment