Tuesday, June 28, 2011

New lots!

Well, yesterday I started building a modern. My second modern ever! :0 It's looking pretty good so far. I just have a little bit of the exterior, such as lansdcaping, left to do, and then I need to finish decorating the inside. I love the outside structure so much!

I am also going to make a community Barn. It's going to have a pond, a garden, well a large garden actually, with all of the garden plants your Sim will ever want! It's also going to have a barn, obviously, with either two or three floors. I haven't decided yet. It may have a place to get food and drinks. There is also going to be an outhouse for the bathroom! I can't wait to get started on that! I just need to decide what size lot I want it on, and then I will get started.

:D Keep a look out in my studio for these lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment