Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Oh boy!

I am going to be swamped soon!
-I am decorating for jtman's Framework Project.
-Started a new blog where I renovate the Sims 3 Premade houses, and post pictures of them.
-AND Simocity reopend TODAY, so I am going to be having house requests.

Hopefully I'll be able to work on all of these and have enough time for all of them. I'm going to be doing the requests first though. There is no time limit on the Framework Project, and it's not a comp., just for fun. So that's good. My renovation project is just for fun as well.

I'm really excited for Simocity to be open again. It was fun and sucked when it fell apart before. This time though, we are much more organized, so it's all going to work out, and we WILL have a great reputation. :)

Here's our website: http://simocity.webs.com/

EDIT: Can't get the link to work. What the HECK!

No comments:

Post a Comment