Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kick-Ass

I freakin' LOVE this movie. I cannot express in word how much I love this movie. it is so amazing. Like the music is just perfect for this movie and it's so intense. When I first hear about this movie, I thought it was going to be one of those dumb movies. But no, it's is actually amazing. I've watched this mabye 6 times since it's come out, but it is honestly my favorite movie of all time. Whenever I watch it, I just get the chills. It's amazing. I've looked everywhere for the Kick-Ass jump suit, but I can't find it. :( I want it. I want EA to make a Superhero EP just because of this movie. I want to read comic books like so much. Gosh I LOVE THIS MOVIE.


Okay, sorry, I'm done freakin out. It's just everytime I watch this movie, I like.. get crazy...

Like.. ten minutes later (EDIT): Okay, I'm gonna make a KickAss series.. as in.. all of the people from it. Well, not all, but some. :) Maybe... when I get aroundt o it. But obviously I won't have the wetsuit

No comments:

Post a Comment